T Levels – what are they?
One T Level equals three A Levels and takes two years to complete.
The courses have been written with the help of employers so you get the knowledge and skills they need. You’ll be ready to get a good job when you qualify.
They’re not an easy option and you’ll have to work hard. You’ll spend 80% of your time in the classroom learning the theory and practical skills. Then, for the other 20% or 45 days minimum, you’ll put it into action on an industry placement with an employer.
You’ll learn core skills and knowledge and then choose to specialise for a specific occupation. For example, you could study Design, Surveying and Planning for Construction T Level and then in that course choose to specialise in either civil engineering, building services design, hazardous materials & surveying or surveying and design for construction and the built environment.