NCS (National Citizen Service)
Want to make this summer one you’ll never forget? Register for NCS today and get ready to meet a bunch of new mates, learn life lessons, skills, and hacks, get your voice out there, and push yourself to new limits… in the best way possible!
NCS have taken over 600,000 young people on their programmes – so you’ll be in great company. They run programmes every summer and autumn which you can apply for. Each programme is different, but each includes a residential experience packed full of fun opportunities and chances to learn new skills and challenges to tackle.
Alongside these experiences, NCS also offer a range of other programmes and opportunities:
- Changemakers – do good in your community and be part of a volunteer group that tackles subjects you’re passionate about
- Skills Booster – personal development resources for schools and teachers to help them set their students up for the world
- Futuremakers – opportunities to get work ready for those aged 18-24 with paid work placements
- NCS Connect – a digital hub packed full of resources for young people
- Youth Rising – a podcast designed for young people, discussing the important issues that matter